Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Already getting antsy

It's only been a few days but I'm already ready to find a new hole to call home. I keep finding myself docked in stations, staring at my screen trying to decide what to do. The money that I made in the wormhole was just so good that I'm spoiled now. With scordite being the best bang for your buck short of rare, null sec ore I find myself hesitant to waste time mining. 5-6 mil an hour at the most just doesn't do it for me. I've never been much of a mission runner so I'm stuck running level 2s. How people can stand to run enough low level missions to be able to pull level 4s is beyond me. I've been toying with t2 invention but I can't see how anyone can make enough money for that to be worthwhile. So basically I've just been running a few missions and then logging off out of boredom. I'd try some pvp but I'm in that horrible limbo where I've got enough money to feel comfortable but not enough to blow. Hopefully, I'll find something to do soon that keeps me occupied.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, mining Scordite after Ark and Bistot is tough.

    For missioning, you need to get a person running L4's and tag along to get standings boosts.

    As for T2 invention, there is a ton of Isk to be made but does take a lot of capital to start.

    Good Luck.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete